Jump to navigation Jump to search
There is a 21-odd-limit palingenetic triad:
- 1-10/9-9/5 with steps 10/9-34/21-10/9.
Assuming we stick to the 27-odd-limit, we have two known triads and one known tetrad.
The known 27-odd-limit palingenetic triads are:
- 1-34/27-3/2 with steps 34/27-25/21-4/3, and its inversions; dubbed the "palingenetic major triad"
- 1-25/21-3/2 with steps 25/21-34/27-4/3, and its inversions; dubbed the "palingenetic minor triad"
- 1-18/17-32/27 with steps 18/17-28/25-27/16, and its inversions
- 1-28/25-32/27 with steps 28/25-18/17-27/16, and its inversions
The known 27-odd-limit palingenetic tetrads are:
- 1-18/17-32/27-8/5 with steps 18/17-28/25-27/20-5/4, and its inversions
- 1-28/25-32/27-40/27 with steps 28/25-18/17-5/4-27/20, and its inversions