Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Helmholtz-Ellis JI pitch notation (HEJI) is a musical notation system for just intonation intervals up to the 47-limit. It consists of a set of accidentals defined by formal commas for each prime harmonic.
- The Helmholtz-Ellis JI Pitch Notation (HEJI) by Marc Sabat and Thomas Nicholson from Plainsound Music Edition – 2020 version with revised symbols for primes up to 47 entirely based on alterations of Pythagorean notes
- Extended Helmholtz-Ellis JI Pitch Notation by Marc Sabat and Wolfgang von Schweinitz from Plainsound Music Edition – deprecated 2004 version
- HEWM Notation (Helmholtz-Ellis-Wolf-Monzo) – Tonalsoft enyclopedia of microtonal music theory
- Plainsound Harmonic Space Calculator
- Functional Just System (FJS) – a logical notation system for the entirety of just intonation
- Ben Johnston's notation