Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Pythagorean tuning is the 3-limit version of just intonation.
See 3-limit for more information.
- Pythagorean5 - proper 2L 3s. Also known as pythagorean pentatonic scale
- Pythagorean7 - improper 5L 2s. Also known as pythagorean diatonic scale
- Pythagorean12 - proper 5L 7s. Also known as pythagorean chromatic scale
- Pythagorean17 - improper 12L 5s. Also known as pythagorean mega-chromatic scale
- Pythagorean29 - improper 12L 17s
- Pythagorean41 - proper 12L 29s
- Pythagorean53 - proper 41L 12s