User talk:Tyler Henthorn
- Currently, when you click the "Edit" tab above a page, you get a WYSIWYG editor which is provided by VisualEditor, which is powered by a Parsoid service. I made a few temporary changes to a test page in order to reproduce an issue someone was having with the editor. I don't fully understand why this VE page was created. Tyler (talk) 06:48, 30 September 2018 (UTC)
Tyler, thank you for fixing the widths on the table on the listen page. I didn't want to mess with that and break things. And now I see how to do it, from comparing the version with your changes. Will now know for future reference. Thank you for your service! SyntheticThought (talk) 13:00, 4 October 2018 (UTC)
Who is Tyler Henj?
- Tyler Henj is an imposter. Don't listen to anything he says. Tyler Henthorn (talk) 15:40, 6 October 2018 (UTC)
Fwd: Extension request
Hi Tyler, I hope you are well.
I wanted to ask you to add two extensions to the Wiki:
- 1) Extension:SyntaxHighlight - MediaWiki - there are a lot of code boxes (maple, python etc.) that could benefit from it
- 2) Extension:ImageMap - MediaWiki - maps of intervals and such could be easily linked to articles
I first put the request to Mike, who agreed and told me to ask you about the implementation.
Thanks in advance for having a look at it. --Xenwolf (talk) 07:55, 3 October 2020 (UTC)
- I will add these when I upgrade MediaWiki to 1.35. Tyler Henthorn (talk) 07:38, 6 October 2020 (UTC)
If you have the time, please also have a look into Scribunto. This will look hard at first but Template:Primes in EDO (under construction) isn't easy to handle either. Thanks in advance --Xenwolf (talk) 21:03, 20 October 2020 (UTC)