I go by Inthar (in-THAR (th as in thin), meaning 'raven' in the conlang it comes from; he/him).
Due to hearing loss I'm no longer active as a composer. I'm mainly working on higher-rank scale theory on the wiki.
All my music is licensed under CC-BY 4.0, unless specified otherwise.
- Prelude XII of the WT13C collab project (score)
- Fugue XII of the WT13C collab project (in J Oneirominor) (score)
- 13-edo example composition (File:13edo 1MC score.pdf)
- A Moment of Respite
Oneirotonic Modal Studies
8 modal harmony studies, one in each mode of 13edo oneirotonic (5L 3s).
17edo and parapyth diatonic
Pieces in Locrian
Locrian is my favorite diatonic mode. I've tried to combine it with classical and 8-bit tropes with varying degrees of success.
- Ghosts in the Machine (8-bit chiptune in approximate 17edo)
- Suite for Harpsichord in A Locrian, tuning: Eb-G# in 46edo (on hiatus). My favorite piece is the Sarabande.
- I used to have this as this national anthem of Skella, a concountry of mine. (Scale used is diasem, tuning is 36edo's 6:2:1 diasem)
Neutral thirds scales
- : A short piano piece mostly in 17edo. Last part is in 34edo.
Some VGM loop in 31edo.
Edos and mosses
- Well-Tempered 13-Tone Clavier - Collaborative Discord project to create 26 major and minor preludes and fugues in 13edo (not necessarily in a Baroque style).
- Degree entropy - a measure of how informative a degree of an MOS scale is on average is of what mode the scale is in.
- Dipentatonic scales - What's better than one pentatonic scale? Two pentatonic scales, of course!
- User:IlL/Inthar's EDO impressions