I go by Inthar (roughly /in'θar/, meaning 'raven' in the conlang it comes from). I use he/him or they/them pronouns. I am Inthar#5959 on Discord.
I am 27 years old.
My main interests are:
- simple exotic MOS patterns, mainly oneirotonic, 4L 3s, and mavila, and edos that support them. I'm interested in applying counterpoint, and modal and functional harmony] to small MOSes and edos, especially "bad" ones like 13edo. I'm interested in 21edo as an alternate flavor of oneiro.
- fifthless, non-over-1 temperaments such as sensi and petrtri.
- Prelude II of the WT13C collab project (in J Oneirominor) (score)
- Fugue II of the WT13C collab project (in J Oneirominor) (score)
- 13-edo example composition (File:13edo 1MC score.pdf)
- in L Oneiromajor
17edo and parapyth
Pieces in Locrian
Locrian is my favorite diatonic mode. I've tried to combine it with classical and 8-bit tropes with varying degrees of success.
- Ghosts in the Machine (8-bit chiptune in approximate 17edo)
- Suite for Harpsichord in A Locrian, tuning: Eb-G# in 46edo (on hiatus). My favorite piece is the Sarabande.
Some VGM loop in 31edo.
- : A short piano piece mostly in 17edo. Last part is in 34edo.
EDO and rank 2 theory
- Well-Tempered 13-Tone Clavier - Collaborative Discord project to create 26 major and minor preludes and fugues in 13edo (not necessarily in a Baroque style).
Practical RTT - A non-math-heavy introduction to regular temperaments (WIP).
- Degree entropy - a measure of how informative a degree of an MOS scale is on average is of what mode the scale is in.
- Dipentatonic scales - What's better than one pentatonic scale? Two pentatonic scales, of course!
- User:IlL/Over-n temperaments Temperaments for approximating a /p chord.
- User:IlL/edo cheat sheet - Harmonic series consonances that each EDO ≤ 31 approximates well
- User:IlL/Using pairs of edos to define temperaments
- User:IlL/Best edos for a given subgroup
- User:IlL/Inthar's EDO impressions
- Inthar/Best edos for a given subgroup
- Inthar/Building JI scales
- Inthar/Emancipating melody
- Inthar/Example temperament entry
- Inthar/Inthar's EDO impressions
- Inthar/Inthar's interval categories
- Inthar/Inthar's primodality impressions
- Inthar/Introduction to RTT
- Inthar/Oneiro maqam
- Inthar/Over-n temperaments
- Inthar/Recursive structure of rank-3 scales
- Inthar/Suggested terminology
- Inthar/Temp page example
- Inthar/Temperament interval tables
- Inthar/Temperament variants
- Inthar/Tempered scales
- Inthar/Template:Harmonics in edo
- Inthar/Template:RTT modularization
- Inthar/Template:RTT notice
- Inthar/Template:Technical page
- Inthar/Template:display edo gen
- Inthar/Template:display edo mos pattern
- Inthar/Template:display range
- Inthar/Template:rank-2 temp entry
- Inthar/Using pairs of edos to define temperaments
- Inthar/Xen counterpoint
- Inthar/edo cheat sheet