I go by Inthar (in-THAR (th as in thin), meaning 'raven' in the conlang it comes from; he/him). I am Inthar#5959 on Discord.
All my music is licensed under CC-BY 4.0, unless specified otherwise.
- Prelude II of the WT13C collab project (in J Oneirominor) (score)
- Fugue II of the WT13C collab project (in J Oneirominor) (score)
- 13-edo example composition (File:13edo 1MC score.pdf)
- A Moment of Respite
- The Angels' Library, a 21edo Sarnathian harpsichord piece (it's actually a neji, 73:78:86:92:102:112:120:132:146 on C). (score)
17edo and parapyth diatonic
Pieces in Locrian
Locrian is my favorite diatonic mode. I've tried to combine it with classical and 8-bit tropes with varying degrees of success.
- Ghosts in the Machine (8-bit chiptune in approximate 17edo)
- Suite for Harpsichord in A Locrian, tuning: Eb-G# in 46edo (on hiatus). My favorite piece is the Sarabande.
- The national anthem of Skella, a concountry of mine. (Scale used is diasem, tuning is 36edo's 6:2:1 diasem)
Neutral thirds scales
- : A short piano piece mostly in 17edo. Last part is in 34edo.
Some VGM loop in 31edo.
Edos and mosses
- Well-Tempered 13-Tone Clavier - Collaborative Discord project to create 26 major and minor preludes and fugues in 13edo (not necessarily in a Baroque style).
- Degree entropy - a measure of how informative a degree of an MOS scale is on average is of what mode the scale is in.
- Dipentatonic scales - What's better than one pentatonic scale? Two pentatonic scales, of course!
- User:IlL/Inthar's EDO impressions