2a5b * 3a4b
There are 7 domes, each with 7 modes:
- abacabc - triple wakalix with 2a5b as a factor in two different ways
- Probably most notable for the "JI major scale" tuning of this pattern: a=9/8, b=10/9, c=16/15
- Inverse of above, gives "JI minor scale"
- aabacab - triple wakalix with 1a6b (either 1L 6s or 6L 1s) as third factor
- The tuning a=10/9, b=27/25, c=9/8 is a meantone-dicot-porcupine triple wakalix, and has various names including "Al-Farabi diatonic"
- The tuning a=16/15, b=9/8, c=75/64 is a mavila-dicot-enipucrop triple wakalix, and also has various names including "JI double harmonic scale", "Arabic scale", "Byzantine scale", "Byzantine liturgical soft chromatic", and so on. The marvel-tempered version has several intervals of 7 in it (75/64~7/6).
- abacabd (inverse of above)
- aabcbad (inverse of above)