My main interests in xenharmonics are the more unusual equal divisions and harmonic series with sub-octave repetition.
While mostly a mathematical and listener's interest, I've made an a few plugins for musescore and a few compositions.
My plugins can be found listed on the MuseScore page.
- I have named the modes of smitonic, the uranian scale and its modes, and the tristone temperaments.
- Notation and MOS work on 4L 3s, 4L 7s, 8edf, 3L 2s (fifth-equivalent), 16ed5/3, 27ed4.
- A consistent system for naming notes on scales with 10 and 11 naturals:
10 notes: Greek numerals - Α-Β-Γ-Δ-Ε-Ϛ/Ϝ-Ζ-Η-Θ-Ι
11 notes: Cyrillic numerals + Ѧ (standing for ІА = 11) - А-В-Г-Д-Е-Ѕ-З-И-Ѳ-І-Ѧ
- Divertimento in 11 tone Orgone (score) - experimental piano solo
- File:SylvianMoonDance.ogg - Sylvian Moon Dance (score) - string duet
- File:Ocean of the Necrophages (4U UP).ogg - Ocean of the Necrophages (score) - piano solo
- File:Ocean of the Necrophages (strings).ogg - Ocean of the Necrophages (strings score) - violin & cello