ARCHIVED WIKISPACES DISCUSSION BELOW
Please do not add any new discussion to this archive page.
All new discussion should go on Talk:11edo.
A modest suggerence for 11-EDD notation
Is possible that i put a notation based on the MOSscale 222221, like this:
0 - Q - 0
109 - Q# - 1
218 - R - 2
327 - R# - 3
436 - S - 4
545 - S# - 5
655 - T - 6
764 - T# - 7
873 - U - 8
982 - U# - 9
1091 - P\Qb - 10
1200 - Q\P# - 11\0
The letters are P, Q, R, S, T and U.
- Osmiorisbendi November 19, 2011, 09:25:31 PM UTC-0800
Sure, that's based around machine. Although I'd suggest the 221222 mode as base, though...
- mbattaglia1 November 19, 2011, 09:56:02 PM UTC-0800
Thanks, Mike. So, the MOSscale 5L1s is called Machine?
- Osmiorisbendi November 20, 2011, 09:08:03 PM UTC-0800
Works by Dan Stearns have been repeatedly inserted and deleted again. Why that?
- hstraub April 08, 2008, 01:30:03 AM UTC-0700
Who did the deleting?
- genewardsmith March 28, 2011, 10:47:17 PM UTC-0700
The deleting was always done by a guest. But it seems that the link target istn't available any more.
- xenwolf March 28, 2011, 11:56:28 PM UTC-0700
here I googled some infos, (links also broken)
but look *here* :)
- xenwolf March 29, 2011, 12:02:23 AM UTC-0700
I think it was Dan Stearns himself who deleted them.
- hstraub March 29, 2011, 12:03:03 AM UTC-0700
Do you know him? Doesn't he want to be listed here?
- xenwolf March 29, 2011, 12:16:33 AM UTC-0700
I remember some e-mails I exchanged with someone who had deleted links to his music on the xenwiki, and he explicitly said he did not wanted the links. But I do not remember whether it was Dan Stearns. I will check tonight at home.
- hstraub March 29, 2011, 05:11:13 AM UTC-0700