Harmonic lattice diagram
(Redirected from Harmonic Lattice Diagram)Jump to navigation Jump to search
A harmonic lattice diagram (lattice) is an instrument to visualize relations of tones. It's a projection of a multi-dimensional structure onto a 2D screen.
A square lattice representing marvel temperament.
- Beginner's guide to lattices: See chapter 1.3 of Alternative Tunings: Theory, Notation and Practice by Kite Giedraitis (2016)
- "lattice/lattice diagram" on Tonalsoft Encyclopedia
- "Octave Equivalent Music Lattices" by Graham Breed (2008)
- "Unison Vectors and Periodicity Blocks in the Three-Dimensional (3-5-7-) Harmonic Lattice of Notes" by Adriaan Fokker (1969)
- "Harmonic Lattice Diagrams" by Joseph L. Monzo (1998)