Talk:Rank-3 scale theorems/WikispacesArchive
ARCHIVED WIKISPACES DISCUSSION BELOW
Please do not add any new discussion to this archive page.
All new discussion should go on Talk:Rank-3 scale theorems.
Obtaining Zabka's paper
Any way to get the pdf file?
- genewardsmith November 14, 2011, 03:41:20 PM UTC-0800
Well, really you're supposed to pay Springer $24.95 for it, but I'll email you a copy individually.
- keenanpepper November 14, 2011, 08:25:52 PM UTC-0800
Would it be possible to present significant points of it here?
- xenwolf November 14, 2011, 11:42:59 PM UTC-0800
No, that's copyright infringement. You're supposed to be able to go to a library and read these kinds of papers.
- keenanpepper November 15, 2011, 12:59:25 PM UTC-0800
...and what about a "right to quote" - no it's no trick: it must be possible to talk about a book...
- xenwolf November 16, 2011, 02:29:45 AM UTC-0800
Talking *about* it is fine, of course. I actually remember your comment as saying "significant portions" rather than "significant points", so I must have misread it. Presenting the mathematical results in the paper here is fine.
- keenanpepper November 16, 2011, 11:47:10 AM UTC-0800
How's this for copyright infringement?
- clumma March 07, 2016, 03:28:36 PM UTC-0800