Talk:Middle Path table of five-limit rank two temperaments/WikispacesArchive
ARCHIVED WIKISPACES DISCUSSION BELOW
Please do not add any new discussion to this archive page.
All new discussion should go on Talk:Middle Path table of five-limit rank two temperaments.
Google Doc embed seems to be broken
Is there any way to fix it? The original doc seems fine.
- kai.lugheidh May 01, 2017, 05:41:28 PM UTC-0700
i don't know why it's broken, everything looks fine. i created the graph, but it's been so long i forgot what all i had to do to make it work :)
guess i'll upload a static image and keep the link to the doc for those who want to interact...
- spt3125 August 13, 2017, 04:34:03 PM UTC-0700
That's odd, the last 3 or 4 columns here are empty!
- clumma April 14, 2011, 12:32:41 AM UTC-0700
Indeed - maybe Gene Ward Smith has the answer.
- xenwolf April 14, 2011, 01:56:36 AM UTC-0700
That's a cut and paste, and I really have no clue. Paul might have a better version.
- genewardsmith April 14, 2011, 07:21:16 AM UTC-0700
Can you give us a link to this version or ask Paul for it? Is it online available?
- xenwolf April 14, 2011, 08:05:30 AM UTC-0700
The original is here
(I think you have to be a member of the tuning list to access)
Yahoo will let you download it as a csv.
Paul put similar tables in his Middle Path paper, available here
- clumma April 14, 2011, 08:13:35 PM UTC-0700
Thank you :) I think I'll (try to) join the group http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/tuning/ as soon as I have a Yahoo ID.
Great stuff, this Middle Path paper! I'll read it on vacation. thx again.
- xenwolf April 14, 2011, 11:09:46 PM UTC-0700
Regarding the vals listed for each temperament: if parens mean contorsion it should probably say that somewhere. Are these lists complete in some sense?
- clumma October 13, 2016, 07:00:01 PM UTC-0700