ARCHIVED WIKISPACES DISCUSSION BELOW
Please do not add any new discussion to this archive page.
All new discussion should go on Talk:Marvel temperaments.
Is there a reason why phicordial is not listed as a (weak) miracle extension under gamelismic temperaments, along with semimiracle, hemimiracle and oracle?
- Gedankenwelt December 20, 2015, 12:47:43 AM UTC-0800
Thanks! Phicordial shares the same mapping as miracle in the 11-limit (if we ignore contortion), and I think it's a good thing if those temperaments can be found in the same place. :)
Btw.: Phicordial temperament can be notated with Miracle nominals, and with a Phicordial chroma 105/104 which divides the Miracle chroma 64/63 into three equal parts.
- Gedankenwelt December 21, 2015, 04:38:19 PM UTC-0800
Gene, Wizard has two periods per octave, so it's only supported by even EDOs. 31 and 41 are nonsense.
- keenanpepper February 05, 2012, 05:10:58 PM UTC-0800
just corrected a typo, it's suprising there aren't more considering the mass of precise information
- lobawad April 13, 2011, 01:25:05 AM UTC-0700
Thank you for your critical reading :)
- xenwolf April 13, 2011, 11:46:49 PM UTC-0700