ARCHIVED WIKISPACES DISCUSSION BELOW
Please do not add any new discussion to this archive page.
All new discussion should go on Talk:Archytas clan.
Custom research paper?
What's with the spam from a member?
- genewardsmith December 29, 2011, 06:26:03 PM UTC-0800
It doesn't really make sense to lock just this page. These kinds of spammers just pick a random page to add their link to.
- keenanpepper December 29, 2011, 07:38:58 PM UTC-0800
I agree but the last time I brought the subject up there was no consensus that only members be allowed to post. What I want to know is, do we have a member who is a spammer?
- genewardsmith December 30, 2011, 05:21:44 AM UTC-0800
Did you kick this "janwalls" off? This is a registered user of wikispaces in general (hence the username), but not a member of the xenharmonic wiki. So unless you kicked this user off, then they weren't actually a member of the xenwiki when they posted that spam.
- keenanpepper December 30, 2011, 05:47:21 AM UTC-0800
Good, I'll go kick him off now if someone hasn't already done so.
- genewardsmith December 30, 2011, 08:15:52 AM UTC-0800
What is a 5-limit temperament doing on a page for a clan defined by a 7-limit comma?
- igliashon July 16, 2011, 02:33:27 PM UTC-0700
It seems to do no harm; it goes with the 7-limit temperament.
- genewardsmith July 16, 2011, 09:36:27 PM UTC-0700
If there isn't one already, I'd think giving a page to Blackwood temperament and its related extensions would be a better option or at least a worthwhile addition.
- igliashon July 19, 2011, 11:35:36 AM UTC-0700