ARCHIVED WIKISPACES DISCUSSION BELOW
Please do not add any new discussion to this archive page.
All new discussion should go on Talk:58edo.
The wooly mammoth had 58 chromosomes. At some point this should prove relevant.
- Kosmorsky December 07, 2011, 02:49:10 AM UTC-0800
Hi Kosmorsky. Do you refer to 58 PAIRS of chromosomes (116 in total), or 29 PAIRS chromosomes (58 in total)?
- Osmiorisbendi December 07, 2011, 08:56:29 PM UTC-0800
Greetings Tutim! 29 pairs, 58 in total. If they ever do manage to reconstitute the mammoth, perhaps it should be celebrated, or even serenaded, by music in 58-ed2.
- Kosmorsky December 09, 2011, 12:54:59 AM UTC-0800
- -) Absolutely! BTW: what means "58-ed2"?
- xenwolf December 09, 2011, 04:39:54 AM UTC-0800
It means 58edo
- genewardsmith December 09, 2011, 11:59:15 AM UTC-0800
Thanks, now I see that 2 means octave.
- xenwolf December 10, 2011, 09:22:23 AM UTC-0800