ARCHIVED WIKISPACES DISCUSSION BELOW
Please do not add any new discussion to this archive page.
All new discussion should go on Talk:19edo.
I like this.
It's a nice system in my opinion. It allows to do pitch slides more smoothly than in any 12–tone system, such as 12–edo or well temperament. It's quite natural.
- PiotrGrochowski June 09, 2018, 03:46:10 AM UTC-0700
What is the correct spelling of Cb below C5?
Which octave number?
- PiotrGrochowski May 31, 2017, 10:26:17 PM UTC-0700
Traditionally, C-notes are a hard cutoff between octaves, so I'd say Cb4.
- kai.lugheidh June 07, 2017, 11:07:32 PM UTC-0700
That means that I won't have to set the note names individually in my program, since octave numbers are fixed for custom tunings with equal-step option.
- PiotrGrochowski June 09, 2017, 11:38:22 AM UTC-0700
tel pages are currently not available
http://tel.wikispaces.com/home - Joseph, do you plan to make this wiki an educational one?
- xenwolf July 15, 2015, 02:12:07 AM UTC-0700
regex-based tel link removal procedure: replace \[\[tel:[^|]+\|([^\]]+)\]\] by \1
- xenwolf November 01, 2016, 03:49:34 PM UTC-0700