(Redirected from MOSDiagrams)
The moment-of-symmetry process of unfolding a scale takes, for most people, a conceptual leap or two. Below are visualizations of the process:
- From the Wilson Archives on Kraig Grady's [Anaphoria.com:
- The first set of 32 horograms.
- The Scale Tree is the basis of the horograms.
- Moments of Symmetry, of Equal Divisions of the Octave.
- From David Finnamore's Elevenminstrel.com: 5- To 9-Tone, Octave-Repeating Scales From Wilson's Golden Horagrams of the Scale Tree.
- Charles Lucy describes a technique involving dis-continuous chains of fifths (i.e. skipping some).
- Joe Monzo's helixes could also be of use here...