Category:Users by language
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The skill levels are analogous to those on Wikipedia:Babel in combining two-letter country codes with skill levels (1 to 5, and N):
Meaning of skill levels:
- 1: basic ability – enough to understand written material or simple questions in this language.
- 2: intermediate ability – enough for editing or discussions.
- 3: advanced level – though you can write in this language with no problem, some small errors might occur.
- 4: 'near-native' level – although it's not your first language from birth, your ability is something like that of a native speaker.
- 5: professional proficiency – you are able to answer language usage questions that may be asked by native speakers.
- N: native speaker
|Language category||Skill levels (non-existing ones in red)|
|Chinese||User zh||User zh-1||User zh-2||User zh-3||User zh-4||User zh-5||User zh-N|
|Dutch||User nl||User nl-1||User nl-2||User nl-3||User nl-4||User nl-5||User nl-N|
|English||User en||User en-1||User en-2||User en-3||User en-4||User en-5||User en-N|
|French||User fr||User fr-1||User fr-2||User fr-3||User fr-4||User fr-5||User fr-N|
|German||User de||User de-1||User de-2||User de-3||User de-4||User de-5||User de-N|
|Italian||User it||User it-1||User it-2||User it-3||User it-4||User it-5||User it-N|
|Japanese||User ja||User ja-1||User ja-2||User ja-3||User ja-4||User ja-5||User ja-N|
|Russian||User ru||User ru-1||User ru-2||User ru-3||User ru-4||User ru-5||User ru-N|
|Spanish||User es||User es-1||User es-2||User es-3||User es-4||User es-5||User es-N|
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.