Talk:Scale properties simplified/WikispacesArchive
ARCHIVED WIKISPACES DISCUSSION BELOW
Please do not add any new discussion to this archive page.
All new discussion should go on Talk:Scale properties simplified.
"Epimorphic: Something silly that basically means your scale is non-negative, or something like that. The diatonic scale is epimorphic in general."
This makes zero sense.
- genewardsmith March 23, 2012, 02:04:04 PM UTC-0700
I actually didn't understand the difference between weakly epimorphic and epimorphic. Keenan told me the difference wasn't too important. You can edit it though if you want.
- Sarzadoce March 23, 2012, 05:13:27 PM UTC-0700
Looking better now, looking better.
- keenanpepper March 24, 2012, 08:13:06 AM UTC-0700
A scale is weakly epimorphic if, under some val, all scale degrees are "filled,"
- clumma September 21, 2012, 12:18:39 PM UTC-0700
Is that not clear enough?
- Sarzadoce September 21, 2012, 08:36:30 PM UTC-0700