see also People
Make a page and link to it here, wherein you give your answer to any of these questions:
- What was your path to discovering alternate tunings?
- What are your current/past/future particular interests?
- What instruments or means have you had/do you have now/do you want for the making of microtonal music?
- What instruments or means have you successfully used in the making of microtonal music? Recommendations?
- Any good microtonal anecdotes?
Name your page after yourself, or whatever you'd like yourself to be called. When you have new answers, update the page!
(add links here)
- Sharing stories builds community!
- People stumble upon microtones in all sorts of different ways, coming in at all sorts of different angles. If we are interested in an increased awareness of microtonal music, we would do well to study patterns in our own 'ah-ha!' moments.
- Once deciding to go microtonal, many composers make early crucial decisions (or assumptions!), about which tuning and which instruments/software to concentrate on, and these sometimes end up affecting their entire life of work!
- Collectively we have a lot more experience, and I want to see the cap of the iceberg, so to speak