ARCHIVED WIKISPACES DISCUSSION BELOW
Please do not add any new discussion to this archive page.
All new discussion should go on Talk:Harmonic Entropy.
should be vector I assume? don't want to touch this article because I know diddly :P
- JlMoriart July 06, 2014, 11:38:01 PM UTC-0700
Besides this video What's our vector, Victor? - YouTube, it looks like a combination of vector and integer...
...but there should be a definition (at least a description) of it.
- xenwolf July 06, 2014, 11:53:00 PM UTC-0700
Where do you see victor basis?
- mbattaglia1 July 07, 2014, 03:28:46 PM UTC-0700
nvm, I read it again and realized it actually means victor, as in winner
- JlMoriart July 08, 2014, 01:40:27 AM UTC-0700
interesting picture here
illustrating triadic entropy
- xenwolf July 06, 2014, 06:46:16 AM UTC-0700