ARCHIVED WIKISPACES DISCUSSION BELOW
Please do not add any new discussion to this archive page.
All new discussion should go on Talk:Edt.
It's a start
Okay, well it's rather jumbled, so feel free to improve it however you like, but it's a start.
Ideally there would be something on MOSes in tritaves, or in non octaves, because they're completely different. But I've only scratched the iceberg on that.
- Kosmorsky August 26, 2011, 08:26:16 PM UTC-0700
Hey, I just noticed this page and its satellite pages. I'm glad to see a systematic approach to equal divisions of the tritave. A nice start indeed!
- Andrew_Heathwaite September 03, 2011, 03:34:48 PM UTC-0700
Added a lot of info, cleaned up some technical things, tried to make it more concise. If you think I removed too much feel free to put it back.
- mbattaglia1 September 07, 2011, 12:09:13 AM UTC-0700
Same as Mike.
- Sarzadoce September 07, 2011, 01:16:58 PM UTC-0700
Hope you don't mind that I removed about 2 of your sentences Mike. I did attempt to transplant them in another relevant location.
- Sarzadoce September 07, 2011, 01:19:10 PM UTC-0700